Since 1975 the laboratory has been managed by Wolfhard Hofmann. He is officially approved and sworn commercial chemist as well as expert witness. All tasks are dealt with by a qualified team. 1999 the laboratory was accredited as testing laboratory. Since 01.02.2005 the Handels-Chemische Labor Hofmann has been carried over to the Handelslabor Hofmann GmbH , whose manager is Margrit Hofmann. The laboratory’s location is near Bremen University with whose chemical and physical faculty we work together if necessary.
Since its foundation in 1951 by Dr. Werner Hofmann our laboratory has developed into a company which deals extensively with food analysis.